THE BREATH OF LIFE
THE WAY YOU BREATHE GREATLY INFLUENCES THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE
This is an online course with 21 live sessions.
Led by Lucy Pattinson and Sam Pilbeam, who between them have a combined 40 years experience as breath coaches.
The author of this course, Advaitananda Stoian, has been a teacher of yoga, pranayama and meditation for over 3 decades.
See upcoming course dates at checkout.Join our next intake beginning Jan 11th 2022
What will you learn?
At the core of the course is breathwork and pranayama with teachings on the background and value of each breath.
There will also be training in energetics, physiology, and postures.
However, this is a course beyond simply breathwork. Breathwork is not meant to be related to the breath only.
Breathwork always begins with a breathing experience, but you will quickly move the experience from breathing to feeling the energy, the prana.
During this course, you will learn ways to build up the control of your inner being, through understanding and controlling this energy. In this way, you can move beyond a life largely led by your subconscious, and all the chaos that comes with that lack of consciousness.
The course is built in such a manner that it grows in complexity gradually and safely.
You will be amazed by the tools you will acquire from this course to enhance the quality of your life.
Is this course for you?
The Breath of Life is for all levels from complete beginners to experienced breathworkers. You will get to know the methods and the way they work for future development.
This course can count towards learning hours for those training to become breathworkers.
- It will give powerful add-on skills to those already qualified.
- It will move people at all levels forwards emotionally, physically, and spiritually towards a happier and more fulfilling life.
Each session of 2 hours and 15 Minutes will be a mixture of theory and practice.
A certificate of Breathwork Training hours will be given on completion which can be put towards training to be a breathworker.
Your Breath of Life Teachers
Lucy is a long-standing member of the International Breathwork Foundation and the British Rebirth Society. She trained in 1992 as a Rebirthing Breathwork Practitioner in Connecticut, USA. It was the highest level of training in the world at the time.
Begining in 2008, Lucy did an advanced Liberation Breathing Practitioner training with Sondra Ray, which was a ten-year process, becoming certified in 2018. There are currently less than 10 Liberation Breathing Practitioners in the world.
Lucy has given breathwork sessions to hundreds of people over the years in private sessions and groups. She is passionate about seeing so many transformations in people’s lives through the power of the conscious breath.
Sam has over 10 years of experience in Conscious Breathwork and offers free breathwork online on a Monday evening.
Sam began her breathwork journey in 2009 when she joined her first group ‘Breathing Circle’ in Leamington Spa. She then went on to train with Nathalia Westmacott-Brown and Sondra Ray and travelled to many ancient spiritual sites to breathe & train including Glastonbury, India & Iceland for wet Rebirthing in the Blue Lagoon.
She has facilitated breathwork groups and runs a private practice for 1-1 sessions both online and in person. She is a fully qualified practitioner member of the British Rebirth Society.
- 21 live sessions with a closed group (2 hours and 15 minutes each) - over 45 hours of live training throughout the course!
- Full access to the members' area - you can re-watch presentations and leave comments for discussion with other members and course leaders.
- Recorded homework - material for you to download and use to support you during the course and afterwards.
- Mobile access - You can also download the app which will allow you to access all your course content easily on a mobile device.
- Support - you can reach the team and ask questions via text throughout.
- Connect with other participants - become part of the community!